Hi, I’d like to introduce myself, I'm Sheila.
Since 2013, I’ve been working tirelessly as a certified life coach. I absolutely love my job and specialize in helping people to identify, and achieve, their personal life path.
Now, however, I work exclusively with fellow Highly Sensitive People.
Why only HSP's? Because I am one.
I understand that HSP's have a unique make-up. You think, feel and process things differently than 85% of the population because of your innate trait.
My role as your coach is to use traditional techniques, as well as some not so conventional methods, to help get you out of your head (HSP's are notorious over thinkers) and into seeing the positive side of your individuality as a Highly Sensory Person.
Not Sure if You're a Highly Sensitive Person?
Here are some common traits:
- You feel everything and sop up the emotions of others like a mop
- You over-process information and can often become overstimulated because of it
- You have a heightened sensory ability (even of the sixth kind)
- You react a little too sensitively to chemicals such as OTC cold medicines, pain medicine, and especially caffeine and alcohol
- You're a daydreamer and thinker of all things
- You have volatile blood sugar
- You startle easily
- You can sometimes seem shy and don’t like being watched or observed
- You can be easily overwhelmed
- When you walk into a room, you pick up on subtitles that no one else seems concerned with or interested in
- You need lots of sleep and downtime to recover from your work week or stressful situations